Wednesday, March 25

Saturday Superhouse & The Mint Lounge

Have you ever been going about your daily routine when a song randomly pops in to your head? Sometimes it can be an aggrivating thing, if it's a song you don't particularly like, however on this occasion I did like it.. As you may have guessed by the title it was Biffy Clyro:Saturday Superhouse. I mean it's not like it was a Saturday, or I saw a Superhouse, or was even talking to/or talking about anyone Scottish..Strange.
So...I'm going to A Gig at the Mint Lounge in Manchester,Next Weds. Never Been, the Mint Lounge that is...hopefully will be good. POLAR BEAR, DIRTY PROJECTORS AND LUCKY DRAGONS are playin'. Never heard any of there music, but looking forward to hearing Dirty Projectors..

Here's a Picture(of Dirty Projectors)..
My work will be here soon...

No comments: