Tuesday, April 21

Well,Well,Well..

I am really tired. For the last two nights I've not been able to go straight to sleep, and I usually easily go to sleep. My mind has been just not been able to calm down, with ideas, thoughts about future etc. A lot of it is excitement.
But when I am tired in the day it really affects me. I NEED A GOOD SLEEP. i just needed to say that, for myself more than anything..
Yesterday evening was good, and i didn't even do anything!! It's funny when you realise you start to realise you're appreciating things your parents do. I sat in my garden and read, it was actually well nice. I felt as though i should get a pipe, slippers and a whisky..
At the moment, I'm doing the a few graphics jobs for church, but I'm mainly tryna build my website, and learn how to do that. It's tricky, but I'm making progress..I'm looking forward to the finished piece. Here's a quote to leave you..

" Giving is true having." -  Charles Hadden Spurgeon

1 comment:

James Robinson.. said...

i agree with that story, and as i am leavin this time i am just like ohh i can do that and that when i leave and travel there and it just goes round and round haha, what a coincidence!